Friday, October 18, 2013

Protecting His Witness by Katie Reus


Protecting His Witness (Red Stone Security, #7)
Grade-C
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-Red Stone Security #7
Genre-Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by Kay
129 pages
Jordan and Vincent were dating when Jordan witnessed a crime unbeknownst to Vincent. She promptly disappeared from his life, leaving him bitter and heartbroken. Spring forward several years to now and Jordan re-enters Vincent's life hoping to explain everything. The attraction is still there and very potent.

She ends up needing his protection thereby getting Red Stone Security involved also. This was a very short read but I liked it. I liked it well enough that I'll be going back to read the whole series. I wasn't feeling that great while I was reading so it took me longer than it should've. I'm a sucker for lost love stories tropes. I also enjoyed the suspense. If you want something short, sweet and hot, give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment