Thursday, November 14, 2013

Throwback Thursday-Rapture in Death by J.D. Robb

Rapture in Death (In Death, #4)
Grade-C
Hotness Level-Blaze
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-In Death #4
Genre-Contemporary/Futuristic
Reviewed by Kay


Eve and Roarke's latest adventure has to do with virtual reality machines and subliminal messaging. They find themselves in the thick of it when a worker at Roarke's resort supposedly commits suicide. His autopsy shows an abnormality and Eve wants to discover its cause. When more suicides start happening, they don't set well with Eve any more than the first one did. Meanwhile, Mavis has her career start to take off with the help of a well known musician/musicologist. Eve enlists the help of Roarke, Pheeney, Peabody and Dr. Mira to crack the case.

I honestly didn't enjoy this one as much as I did the first three in the series. It was just a little too far fetched for me. I always enjoy the cast of characters. Roarke is as dreamy and perfect as ever. His love for Eve never fails to astonish or disappoint me. I will definitely read more in this series even though this wasn't my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment