Saturday, February 23, 2013

Down To You by M. Leighton

Down to You (The Bad Boys, #1)
Grade-D-
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-None
Series-The Bad Boys #1
Reviewed by Kay

This series came highly recommended to me. I was very excited to read start it. I was also a little intrigued since the blurb about it said it was a love triangle that really wasn't one.

Olivia Townsend is a college student studying accounting with the hopes to help her dad with the family farm after graduation. She lives with her cousin, who she can't stand and who is a total witch.

Nash Davenport is a law student and the boyfriend of Olivia's cousin. He works with her cousin's father also.

Cash Davenport is the owner of a successful nightclub and the black sheep.

This is the story of the relationships between these three characters. The twins aren't real close to each other. Olivia is attracted to them both as they are to her. There is a secret that could put them all in danger.

This is not a good example of romance or romantic suspense either one. The romance was creepy and kind of gross. The heroine was slutty as were the twins. The secret was over the top to me as was the reason for the secret. I had a issue with the cheating, deceiving and a situation of questionable consent. This was an utter miss for me on all levels.


3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you reviewed this one. It is one I've been debating about this one for awhile now. Glad I didn't waste the money or time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kay, what makes her slutty? Did she sleep with both of them? What makes Nash and Cash (really???) slutty? Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't say everything or it will ruin it for those who may want to read it. She does mess around with her cousin's boyfriend. Is anonymous Kate?

    Kay

    ReplyDelete