Monday, April 21, 2014

Every Inch of the Way by Heidi Belleau and Amelia C. Gormley

Every Inch of the Way (The Professor's Rule, #4)
Grade: B
Hotness Level: Inferno
Kink Level: Mild Kink
Genre: Contemporary, m/m, BDSM
Series: The Professor's Rule #4
Published: 3/03/14
Reviewed by Kate
42 pages

Ah.  The story of James and Professor Carson and Satish continues.  Let me start by saying that if you haven't read the first 3 in this series, stop everything and go read them, then come back.  It's okay.  I'll wait...

Okay.  #4 picks up right after #3.  Satish is debating about calling James.  After running into Carson, he decides to make the phone call.  But it's what happens afterwards, when James goes back to Carson that has me so gobsmacked.  Thankfully I had #5 loaded on my reader and ready to go, because I don't think I could have tolerated the ending otherwise.

Stay tuned for my review of the conclusion to the series...

No comments:

Post a Comment