Tuesday, April 22, 2014

To the Very Last Inch by Heidi Belleau and Amelia C. Gormley

To the Very Last Inch (The Professor's Rule, #5)
Grade: A
Hotness Level: Inferno
Kink Level: High Kink
Genre: m/m, menage, m/m/m, BDSM
Series: The Professor's Rule #5
Published: 3/03/14
Reviewed by Kate
56 pages

This is the conclusion to the Professor's Rule series, and it is everything that I wanted it to be!  We finally get some of Carson's perspective and everyone finally starts actually talking to each other and...well, it's rather obvious that I'm still really excited about this one (even a week after reading it).  Oh wait, I forgot...the ending.  It left me happy, but wanting more of Carson, James, and Satish.

If you liked the first ones in the series, you'll love this one as well.  If you haven't read the first ones and you like m/m with BDSM mixed in, I highly recommend this series.  They really need to be read in order though.  You could read the second one followed by #1, but the rest really need to be read in order.  I can't wait to go back and re-read them back-to-back rather than having to wait until the next one is released.

I hope that this pair of authors teams up again.  I'm excited to see what they can come up with next!

No comments:

Post a Comment