Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve. I know we all here at Dirty Girls' wish you a wonderful 2013. I hope you all will stay here with us as we try to continue book reviews and additions to the blog. I saw something a couple of years ago on Goodreads under a J.R. Ward group that I thought looked fun, so I thought I'd try it. The first two years I was able to do it but not this year, so I am going to strive to read more books that start with E and Y. That being said, it is a reading challenge. The rules are you must enter a book that you've read in the current year by title by the letter of the following statement.

I- Infamous- Sherrilyn Kenyon

L- Lothaire- Kresley Cole
O- Only His- Susan Mallery
V- Viking In Love- Sandra Hill
E- Ember- Betti Sharpe

T- Too Hot To Handle- Louisa Edwards
H- Hardball- V.K. Sykes
E- Echoes At Dawn- Maya Banks

B- Blood And Fire- Shannon McKenna
L- Lessons In Indiscretion- Karen Erickson
A- All's Fair- Suzi Quint
C- Come Monday- Mari Carr
K- Kissin' Tell- Lorelei James

D- Darker After Midnight- Lara Adrian
A- A Soldier's Woman- Ava Delaney
G- Girl's Guide To Man Hunting- Jessica Clare
G- Gone Country- Lorelei James
E-
R- Ruby Tuesday- Mari Carr

B- Bunny And The Bear- Eve Langlais
R- Riley- Liliana Hart
O- Only Us- Susan Mallery
T- Taking A Shot- Jaci Burton
H- Hide From Evil- Jami Alden
E-
R- Rapheal- D.B. Reynolds
H- Heart Of Surrender- Jaci Burton
O- One Whisper Away- Emma Wildes
O- Once And Again- Lauren Dane
D- Dying Wish- Shannon K. Butcher

E-
S- Surrender -Lora Leigh
P- Picture Perfect- Deena Ramiel
E-
C- Cooper- Liliana Hart
I- In The Mood- Ellen Fisher
A- An Heir Of Deception- Beverley Kendall
L- Love Reborn- J.R Ward
L- Last Call- Olivia Brynn
Y-

M- Master Of Sin- Maggie Robinson
Y-

M- Meandros- Sasha White
A- Always A Scoundrel- Suzanne Enoch
N- Nightfire- Lisa Marie Rice

V- Vance's Rules- Anne Rainey
I- Instructing- Sarah- Anne Rainey
S- Shadow's Stand- Sarah McCarty
H- Hot As Hades- Alisha Rai
O- One Night Rodeo- Lorelei James
U- Unveiled- Courtney Milan
S- Sam's Promise- Anne Rainey

I think in the group on Goodreads you can use the authors' names also if you want to help you complete the challenge. I chose not to making it a little harder on myself. I hope you had fun checking it out and maybe you can keep track of what you read this year and take the challenge with me next year.

Kay

1 comment: