Saturday, January 11, 2014

His To Possess: Perfect Storm by Opal Carew

Perfect Storm (His to Possess, #3)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-Mild Kink
Series-His To Possess #3
Genre-Contemporary, BDSM lite
Reviewed by Kay

Dane and Jessica's physical relationship is still progressing nicely at the onset of this book. They actually get caught having sex at work by her friend, Melissa. But since Dane's body was in front of hers, her identity isn't known. She ends up admitting to Melissa it was her.

I enjoyed this book even though nothing much happened in it. I like Dane and Jessica. They truly seem to have some kind of connection and its enjoyable to read about.

I hate that I have to wait until the next installment. There was quite a cliffhanger at the end of the book. Let me just say, that Rafe showed back up!

No comments:

Post a Comment