Saturday, October 27, 2012

Favorite Authors by Genre for Kay

I thought if I told you which authors I love by genre maybe that might be helpful to you to decide if you trusted my reviews.  I have found that I enjoy and look forward to the reviews of people I trust so, here goes.

Contemporary romance-
Jami Alden, Bella Andre, Maya Banks, Shayla Black, Toni Blake, Jaci Burton, Olivia Cunning, Lauren Dane, Susan Donovan, Lori Foster, Lorelei James, Robin Kaye, Lora Leigh, Susan Mallery, Erin McCarthy, and Jill Shalvis.

Romantic Suspense-
Suzanne Brockmann, Lori Foster, Cindy Gerard, Lora Leigh, Shannon McKenna, Marliss Melton, and Lisa Marie Rice.

Historical Romance-
Jennifer Ashley, Maya Banks, Kresley Cole, Alexandra Hawkins, Jennifer Haymore, Lorraine Heath, Sabrina Jeffries, Nicole Jordan, Christie Kelley, Sarah MacLean, Margaret Mallory, Monica McCarty, Sarah McCarty, Jenna Petersen, Julia Quinn, Maggie Robinson, Michele Sinclair and Tracy Anne Warren.

Paranormal Romance-
Lara Adrian, Shannon K. Butcher, Kresley Cole, Alexandra Ivy, Sherrilyn Kenyon, Shelly Laurenston, Lora Leigh, Gena Showalter, and J.R Ward.

I hope that this is informative if not useful to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment