Monday, October 15, 2012

Perfection by R.L. Mathewson


Perfection (A Neighbor from Hell, #2)

Grade-A-
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-None
Series-Neighbor From Hell#2
Reviewed by Kay

Zoe has not had the easiest life but still maintains a fairly good outlook on life. She's just lost her job and while she likes her townhouse,  her neighbor always takes her parking space. There's also a water temperature and pressure issue to deal with. She doesn't want to lose this small sense of security and with the loss of her job, she is now facing that.

Trevor, who is the cousin of Jason in book one, is totally oblivious to his neighbor. She's actually his tenant but he keeps that on the down low for awhile. He doesn't want to lose her as a tenant so he offers to help her out. As their friendship grows, he starts to see her differently and he comes up with an arrangement. From this point on, the story gets exciting.

This novel starts off action packed and doesn't really slow down. I pretty much read it in one sitting. I did have to stop a couple of times to give my stomach muscles a break from all the laughing I was doing. This is one food obsessed family and one terribly talented author in my opinion. She is now a auto buy for me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment