Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Care and Feeding of an Alpha Male by Jessica Clare


Grade-A
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink-Level-Mild
Series-Bluebonnet #2
Reviewed by Kay

Let me start off by saying that this series is a whole lotta fun! I LOVE this series! It's funny and blisteringly hot. I loved the first book in the series and this one lived up to the original. I love the characters and so hope she makes this a long series.

Beth Ann Williamson is Bluebonnet's hometown sweetheart. Her family is well-to-do, her on again off again fiance is well-to-do and well thought of in the community. They have been together since high school. She recently opened her own salon and is trying to make a go of her life on her own terms. Her most recent and, according to her, final break from Allan Sundquist is difficult for the town to accept. She is constantly bombarded by townspeople who urge her to reconsider her break-up. She is also weighed down by familial obligations which leads her to a situation that involves someone from her past she's not crazy about.

Cole Waggoner helps run a survivalists camp in the town of Bluebonnet. He grew up there but was referred to as a white-trash Waggoner. He can't really get along with Beth Ann but is attracted to her, much to his own dismay. He is called into a situation with Beth Ann that he capitalizes on.

What ensues is a great ride on an emotional roller coaster. Touching, amusing and fiery. Everything I love is in this novel.  I slam dunked it in a day because I couldn't put in down. So pick it up, I dare ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment