Monday, November 5, 2012

About Kay

I just wanted to take a few minutes to tell you about myself since I just realized that I have not done so yet. I am married to a wonderful man and have been for almost 24 years. I have two teenage children. A girl and a boy, so I was fortunate to get one of each. I keep reminding myself of this fact as they try me through these tumultous years. I have a full time job in the medical field that I thoroughly enjoy. I watch too much television which cuts into my reading time. Some of my favorite shows are: Dexter, Spartacus, True Blood, The Voice, X Factor, Sons Of Anarchy, Criminal Minds, Survivor, Revenge, Chicago Fire,Storage Wars, American Pickers, Counting Cars, Vampire Diaries and The League.

I have loved reading for as long as I can remember. It has always been my favorite escape. I was a hardcore mystery reader for 20 years and then four years ago I rediscovered romance. I had read a few romances in my young adult years but again mystery was my preference for many years. I think that's why I love a good romantic suspense book now. I especially enjoy a hot romantic suspense novel.

When Anne and I decided to start this blog, we sort of set parameters for ourselves and each other. I will handle the romantic suspense genre as that doesn't always appeal to Anne. She will handle the harder side of BDSM as that doesn't always appeal to me. I happen to be a little less tolerant with certain things in my reading. I don't read time travel. That's non-negotiable for me or as Anne would say, a hard limit. I'm not a big fan of dragons or winged shifters, angels or series of the same couple. I am willing to try some of those. Maybe.

I hope this gives you a little insight about me. I look forward to doing reviews for you for a long time to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment