Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Rescue My Heart by Jill Shalvis

Rescue My Heart (Animal Magnetism, #3)
Grade-C
Hotness Level-Blaze
Kink Level-None
Series-Animal Magnetism  #3
Reviewed by Kay

This is Adam and Holly's book. It starts out cute enough, with Holly needing Adam to help find her father. He's gone off into the mountain area surrounding their town and no one can reach him. Adam is big into Search & Rescue, so he helps her by going to look for her dad. Oh, by the way Adam and Holly were a couple many years ago. It ended with Adam leaving town for the military and Holly brokenhearted. Adam's tour in the military has left him emotionally scarred.

Holly goes with Adam on his seasrch and one thing leads to another. This is a second chance love story, which is usually one of my favorites. Unfortunately, I couldn't connect with the main characters at all. I couldn't see where Adam was anything at all to want to pursue a relationship with. I found myself not liking Holly because she was willing to accept any scraps of Adam's attention that he would throw her way.

If you are a big Shalvis fan and have read this series, then you should read this one also. Jill Shalvis is an auto-read for me, so while this book was not my fave it was still worth reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment