Monday, November 5, 2012

Bared To You by Sylvia Day

Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)
Grade-A-
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level- Low
Series- Crossfire #1
Reviewed by Kay

Gideon Cross is extremely wealthy, gorgeous and severely scarred on the inside. Eva Tramell is wealthy, beautiful and extremely scarred on the inside as well. The moment they met, sparks flew. They do everything passionately, from arguing to making love. Reading the first part of their story was a pretty good way to spend a couple of days and I enjoyed it, a lot.

The market seems to be flooding with 50 Shades-ish books. This is along those lines and quite similar. I have to say I enjoyed this premise better. The hero and heroine both have terrible emotional scars and watching them stumble through their love life was not only hot but emotional. I as usual don't want to give too much away so I can't say much more. Well except read this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment