Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Reflected In You by Syvia Day

Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)
Grade-A
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-Low
Series- Crossfire Series #2
Reviewed by Kay

Book two starts where book one left off. I'd like to tell you a bunch of things happened in this book but they really don't. Don't get me wrong, we get some answers but not all I was hoping for. I just want some long term happiness for these two supremely screwed up individuals. They seem to be enablers to and for each other's misery but you root for them just the same.

Gideon's obsession with Eva's whereabouts and her body are sometimes as disturbing to me as the "stalker" that you're waiting for to appear. Eva's desperation is at times pathetic. Through it all, Ms. Day makes you like and yeah, love  these characters. I am enjoying this series but I'm pretty upset about having to wait until May for the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment