Friday, November 30, 2012

Comfort Reads

Dangerous Games (Tempting SEALs, #2)
Grade-A
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-Mild
Series-Tempting SEALs #2
Reviewed by Kay

This is the first full length novel in this series. It is about Clint McIntyre and Morganna Chavez. It starts with flashbacks. These two people grew up together. He was her brother's best friend and she was his sister's best friend. I know, it's kinda confusing. He's a SEAL and she an undercover DEA agent. He doesn't know she's an agent though. He has always loved her but he has demons that he feels make him no good for her. She has always loved him and has been constantly rebuffed by him.

This was my first full length novel of Lora Leigh's and definitely not my last. I found Clint an alpha male, which I love. Morganna was a strong and confident female who knew what she wanted. There's a BDSM undertone to this book but no real deep description about that world, which was perfect for me. I love this book for the unrequited love story. Add in the date rape drug story and what you get is a great read. Oh and the sex scenes set the pages to blazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment