Friday, November 23, 2012

Checkmate by R.L. Mathewson

 Checkmate (A Neighbor from Hell, #3)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-Low
Series-Neighbor From Hell #3
Reviewed by Kay

This is book three from the Neighbor From Hell series. It features a non-Bradford male and a cousin of the Bradfords female. They are sworn enemies to the extreme. They've grown up since preschool with a never ending feud that rivals the Hatfields and Mccoys or the Montagues and Capulets. There was no murder involved although the authorities have been called in numerous times.

I enjoyed their relationship but it just wasn't as enthralling as the other two books for me. Funny but not as funny either. I did get a little giddy when the Bradford cousins showed up. I can't help it, they are too funny. There were some precious moments in this book and secondary story lines that tugged at your heart. You should definitely read it but I hope she goes back to a male Bradford next. Connor and Rory were entertaining but not near as big of eaters as I would've liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment