Sunday, December 9, 2012

Dirty Girls' Top Christmas Reads


I love a good Christmas story.  I got a list of Kay's favorites and put together this list of the Dirty Girls' favorite Christmas romances.  Our list ended up heavy on the contemporary and historical. If you have other favorite holiday romances, please add them in the comments!
 
Contemporary
Only Us: A Fool's Gold Holiday Novella (Fool's Gold, #6.1)
Only Us by Susan Mallery - This is the sweet story of the veterinarian and and a pet groomer set at Christmastime in the town of Fool's Gold. (Kay)

Home for the Holidays (Harlequin Superromance, #1599)
Home for the Holidays by Sarah Mayberry - I don't konw if I've ever read a Sarah Mayberry book I didn't like.  This is one of my favorites.  The instant dislike between these two is very believable, which makes their journey all the sweeter. (Anne)

Holiday Sparks
Holiday Sparks by Shannon Stacey (this novella is part of the Naughty and Nice anthology)  I loved this Carina Press Anthology.  My secret confession is that I very excitedly bought the Carina 2011 anthology, Holiday Kisses, and I have yet to read it! (Anne)

Lone Star
Lone Star by Josh Lanyon (part of the Men Under the Mistletoe anthology)  This is the novella that introduced me to Josh Lanyon, and started the Adrian English Glom of December 2011.  (Anne)

Historical
A Season of Seduction (James Family, #3)
A Season of Seduction by Jennifer Haymore - This is a story of second chances and what a person truly deserves. (Kay)

Scandal of the Season (The Spinster Club, #4)
Scandal of the Season by Christie Kelley - A fun story of a woman posing as her enemy's mistress and her shock at her delight in it all. (Kay)

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Inspiration by Penny Watson. The first in the Klaus Brothers series. Santa's oldest son falls for a master pastry chef who makes the best sugar cookies he's ever had. I love the author's twist on Santa's family. I smiled the whole time I read it.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete