Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Double Time by Olivia Cunning

Double Time (Sinners on Tour, #5)
Grade D
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-High
Series-Sinners On Tour #3
Reviewed by Kay

This is the third installment of Olivia Cunning's Sinners On Tour series. I am a big fan of this series and it is an auto-read for me. This is Trey Mills' story. He is the rhythm guitarist for the Sinners.  He is a bi-sexual man with a healthy sex drive. He is extremely sexually active with both genders. Readers discovered this in the previous novels in the series.

Reagan Elliot is a female guitarist who wins a contest to become a guitarist with the band, Exodus End. This is the band of Trey's brother, Dare. That is how Trey and Reagan meet. The attraction is intense and hot. They start a physical relationship right away and it quickly starts to becomes something more.

Ethan Conner is Reagan's best friend, roommate and former boyfriend. He is also a bi-sexual man. Reagan found this out when they were dating and walked in on him with a man. She always assumed Ethan was gay. When Trey and Ethan meet, there is a definite attraction between the two.

The three of them decide to try a three way relationship. As you can imagine this causes some difficulties. I wanted to like this book so badly but it had a creep factor. I did not enjoy any of the characters. At all. Reagan was willing to take Trey anyway she could get him. Just to have him. I thought of her as weak. Trey was swearing off men one minute and thinking of Ethan the next. He was wishy washy and selfish. Ethan was overbearing and let's not forget, a cheater. I never bought into their relationship and the love scenes were almost too rough for me. It seems she wrote the series in a different order than it is being released and I didn't like that either. It was off putting. I don't know if I'll read any of the other books in this series and that makes me sad.

1 comment:

  1. I am so bummed this one disappointed you! I'm reading the first one now, in part because of how good this one sounded when you first started it!
    ~Anne

    ReplyDelete