Sunday, December 30, 2012

Kate's Best Books of 2012


When putting my list together, I realized that my favorites came from all sorts of genres. And how can I pick just one to be number one? How can you compare a shifter to a m/m to a historical? You see my dilemma, right? So here is my top ten list of books I've read this year, by genre, in no particular order.

Sci-fi: To the Princess Bound by Sara King

Contemporary: Sweet Inspiration (Klaus Brothers #1) by Penny Watson (a holiday story)

Alternative (m/m): No Souvenirs by K.A. Mitchell

Pirate/Seafaring: Castaway Dreams by Darlene Marshall

Menage: Southern Seduction (Bride Train #8) by Reece Butler

BDSM: To Command and Collar (Shadowlands #6) by Cherise Sinclair

Paranormal/Shifter: Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston

Historical: Marry Me by Jo Goodman

Short Story: Tales from the Hotel Bentmoore by Shelby Cross (BDSM short stories)

YA Romance: Wrecked by Elle Casey

Honorable Mention: Kissin' Tell (Rough Riders #13) by Lorelei James for the creative-and unforgettable-use of a trampoline

 

No comments:

Post a Comment