Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Just Like That by Erin Nicholas

Just Like That (Bradfords, #2)
Grade-C-
Hotness Level-Blaze
Kink Level-None
Series-The Bradfords #2
Reviewed by Kay

I will wait until after the story synopsis to explain my grade of this book. Danika is a self reliant and independent woman. She just wants a man to be nice to her and not lose her heart to. Oh, and a man to give her an orgasm. Sam is the Bradford male. He's a paramedic, good looking and a pleaser of the ladies in the bedroom. He overhears Danika and her sisters talking at a bar one night and decides, sight unseen, to be the man to help her, in the orgasm department. No ego here, he's just that good.

There were some things about this story that I liked quite a bit. I like all the characters, the humor(that made me laugh out loud more than a few times),  and the build up was nice. It just took to long and my interest started to wane. And you need to have sex before being 67% into a book. I just can't handle that.

I think part of my problem is that I read a novella earlier this year as a free read about his family that I loved. It was kind of a sequel to the series and it was hot. Ms. Nicholas' stories aren't bad stories just a little bit too much teasing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment