Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Bewitching The Duke by Christie Kelley

Bewitching the Duke
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Blaze
Kink Level-No Kink
Genre-Historical
Reviewed by Kay
234 pages

Selina is a wise woman/healer for the Duke of Northrop's estate. She is caught trying to do a cleansing of his home prior to a wedding that's to take place there. The Duke is furious about this because he blames a wise woman for the death of his wife and son. When he finds out that woman in his house is none other than the daughter of that wise woman, he is beyond furious.
He has her thrown out of the house and eventually off his estate. The only problem is that his tenants that he has neglected for eight long years love her. They even help hide her in his home for weeks. When his sister arrives and has health problems, Selina comes to the rescue. The Duke and Selina start a truce so to speak that leads to other things that bind this couple. But there's a secret that can tear them apart.
I really liked this book. I am a big fan of Christie Kelley and bought this book almost a year ago. It has sat on my Kindle due to my ridiculous TBR list. I'm so glad I finally read it. She's a great author, with great characters and good love scenes. I needed this book to be wonderful and it truly was. I just wish she wrote them faster!

No comments:

Post a Comment