Thursday, August 22, 2013

The Submissive by Tara Sue Me

The Submissive (The Submissive Trilogy, # 1)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-Moderate Kink
Series-The Submissive Trilogy #1
Genre-Contemporary
Reviewed by Kay
304 pages

This is a story about a woman who wants to submit to a man and a Dom who is willing to test her. Abby researched Nathaniel, a known Dom because she wanted to experience her own submissiveness. And Nathaniel had the reputation to be very good at teaching submissives. He gave her his requirements that went as far as an exercise plan and diet guidelines. Abby was thrilled with most of it. The relationship that unfolds is kind of a roller coaster ride between which Nathaniel she gets at which time. Cold and detached or tender and sweet Nathaniel.

I have read other reviews and this is said to be fan-fiction. I really don't care because I enjoyed the book just like I did with the 50 Shades books. It was a story about two people who just might end up being exactly what the other needs and that's enough for me. I liked the characters and the sex was HOT! I will definitely read more of this series.

2 comments:

  1. Ok, I have a couple questions. First, is there a cliffhanger ending? Second, where does the diet and exercise thing fit in? Does he think she's overweight or what? - Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a trilogy but not a real cliffhanger that I remember. The diet and exercise are for her physical health not because he feels she's overweight.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete