Sunday, August 18, 2013

Masters At Arms by Kallypso Masters

Masters at Arms (Rescue Me, #1)
Grade-A
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-Mild Kink
Series-Rescue Me #1
Genre-Contemporary Military BDSM Romance
Reviewed by Kay
166 pages

Warning to those that don't know, this is a prequel to the series. I didn't have a problem with that though. I found it engaging, well written and enthralling. I can't wait to read this series!

This story is done in parts but a summary is that these three men joined the military for various reasons and suffered tragic losses, both military and personal. They formed a bond serving together and continued that bond after their tours were over. They realized they all had Dom tendencies and opened a fetish club in Denver. There are more characters to be introduced as the series goes on I think.

I don't want to give anything away so that's all I can say. Read this series and become addicted like me. My only thought is that I hope I can handle all the BDSM that's surely coming my way. Oh, and I wish Marc's story wasn't first because I really want to read about Damian and Adam first. I guess I better warn the hubby about the money we will be missing when I buy them.

Thanks to Kate and my friend Mindy for suggesting this series and for warning about what's to come.

2 comments:

  1. I told you you'd get hooked! They're so good. I just wished they came out faster.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete