Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Cop And The Girl From The Coffee Shop by Terry Towers

The Cop And The Girl From The Coffee Shop (Coffee Shop Girls, #1)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-Coffee Shop Girls #1
Genre-Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by Kay
62 pages


Jade works as a barista and her favorite customer is Alex, who's a police officer. During his nightly visits to the drive thru they flirt shamelessly with each other. Finally, he asks her out and they then start to date. This is a very short story so I don't want to give too much away. I really liked this story. It had everything I love in it: an HEA, suspense and hot sex! More sex than story but it worked for me here. I'm gonna read this whole series. Just an FYI, I think it's free on Kindle.

No comments:

Post a Comment