Thursday, May 29, 2014

Naughty Bits Part II:The Training Session by Joey W. Hill

20653019
Grade: A
Hotness Level: Inferno
Kink Level: Moderate Kink
Genre: Contemporary, BDSM
Series: Naughty Bits #2
Published: 5/20/14
Reviewed by Kate
119  pages

I have been not quite so patiently waiting for this one.  I fell  in love with Madison and Logan in Part I (the Lingerie Shop), and this was just what I wanted from the second installment.  Logan is training a sub for another Dom and asked Madison to help out.  She hesitantly agrees.  Hesitantly because this submission stuff is all new to her and she's not sure what will be expected of her.  While the book starts off with a steamy training session, it only gets hotter as the pages turn.

This is one that will make you cancel appointments so that you don't have to stop reading it. I love the relationship that is building between Madison and Logan.  My only complaint is that Part III is not available yet!

If you enjoy strong Doms helping someone explore submission for the first time, this series is for you.  Start with Part I: the Lingerie Shop.  You won't be able to stop with just Part I.  Soon you'll be anxiously awaiting the release of Part III with me.

A note:  this book contains a steamy hot scene between Logan, Madison, and another sub, although no intercourse is involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment