Saturday, May 25, 2013

Late breaking news


I finally made a decision and am the owner of an Ipad 2. This decision, as simple as it truly is, has caused quite the ruckus around my home this week. I think I drove my very calm and easy going spouse crazy with my indecision. I wavered back and forth over what to get. I then decided to get an Ipad mini, went up to get one and they were out of them. I was devastated! My ever patient and wonderful husband said" Please get her the next step up". I stood there wringing my hands the whole time he paid for it. These things are expensive and this is a big deal for me. I handled all of my own IT issues, again without the help of Anne, who is abandoning me soon to go hang out with Kate. They will probably plot terrible things to try to get me to read. I'm so jealous! I want to hang out with Kate! Nevertheless, I will persevere here reading on my new Ipad 2. Thank the Lord that fiasco is over and God bless you for your patience!

Kay

2 comments: