Monday, May 20, 2013

Toy Box by Delphine Dryden

Toy Box
Grade: B
Hotness Level: Inferno
Kink Level: Moderate Kink (BDSM, D/s)
Genre: Contemporary

Reviewed by Kate

Toy Box by Delphine Dryden
48 pages

I really enjoyed Dryden's recent nerd romance stories, so I thought I'd try some of her backlist.

Rafe and Lauren started their relationship as Dom/sub, but everything turned vanilla when their first child arrived. Now the kids are spending the weekend with the grandparents and Rafe decides it's time to step into his Dom role once more.

Ahhhh. I love a good husband and wife reuniting story and I really liked that there wasn't any real conflict in this short (such as overcoming infidelity). It was all about them connecting with their Dom/sub relationship again. I highly recommend this quick read.

1 comment:

  1. I recently read this and I really enjoyed it, too! Kate gets it right - a story without any real conflict beyond the busy-ness of life. I really liked that! It felt real and sweet and loving. Very good read! ~Anne

    ReplyDelete