Sunday, May 5, 2013

Perfect For You by Kate Perry

Perfect for You (Laurel Heights, #1)
Grade: B+
Hotness Level: Inferno
Kink Level: No Kink
Genre: Contemporary

Series: Laurel Heights #1
Reviewed by Kate


Graphic designer Freya is working on a website design for an adult toy store but her creativity is gone. If she can't come up with something soon she could lose her job. Desperate times call for desperate measures. Freya posts a personal ad hoping that improving her sex life will get her creative juices flowing again. She gets responses but unfortunately the only person who gets her motor running is her upstairs neighbor and arch enemy Greg. Greg, a lawyer, has wanted Freya since the first time he saw get but he can't figure out why she hates him. But if he can restore her creativity will she want something more?

This is an enjoyable villain-free contemporary romance. A strong start to the series. I highly recommend it to low-suspense romance fans. (I'm thinking of you Anne.)

3 comments:

  1. Is this full length or novella? I think we need to add some info at the top for this! I need to know these things! ~Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm interested too but it does seem like there should be a villain. Just sayin'.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kindle store has it listed at 367 pages, my kindle itself claims 323, but there is one sample at the end too. I think you can safely say it's at least 300 pages.

    I have the next two in the series in my TBR pile and I'm excited to get to them.

    Sorry there's no villain, but I think you'll enjoy it anyway.

    And does anyone else feel like there's a giant caterpillar crawling out of his armpit on the cover?

    ~ Kate

    ReplyDelete