Friday, May 10, 2013

On Dublin Street by Samantha Young

On Dublin Street (On Dublin Street, #1)
Grade-A+
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-None
Series-On Dublin Street #1
Reviewed by Kay

This is the love story of Jocelyn "Joss" Butler and Braden Carmichael. Joss is an aspiring writer with a very tragic past. Her parents and her sister were killed in a car crash when she was a teenager. They were only family and after the accident, she went into foster care. She also lost best friend to a drowning accident shortly after her family's death. She moved to Scotland and started her entire life over, never letting anyone get close to her.

Braden is a wealthy businessman with his hands in a lot of different ventures. He has a close relationship with his family members, especially his sister. He's very alpha with the protectiveness stuff. He's a workaholic and a serial dater. His first wife's infidelity has shaped him into the lover he is.

These two bump into each in pursuit a taxi. From then on it was non-stop falling in love and in bed.
I really enjoyed everything about this book. The characters, the story and oh yes, the love scenes, which were on fire. There was quite a bit of emotion in this novel also. I can't wait to read more in this series. This set on my Kindle for a long time due to the length of my to be read list and it was well worth the wait.



2 comments:

  1. This is going on my TBR list. It sounds like the kind of story I'd really love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved everything about it. It totally worked for me.

    Kay

    ReplyDelete