Saturday, September 14, 2013

Against the Ropes by Sarah Castille

Against the Ropes
Grade-DNF
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-High Kink
Genre-Contemporary
Reviewed by Kay
368 pages

Ok, so the blurb on this book sounds so very good.

Scarred MMA fighter, who's also a billionaire meets an almost EMT. He then hires the curvy almost EMT to do first aid at his underground MMA club. She needs the money and thinks he's hot, so she accepts the position, even though she abhors violence. They start to date and are totally into each other, then the book starts to hint at his BDSM tendencies.

I got a text from a friend of mine who was reading the book at the same time I was and she mentioned nipple clamps. My friend, who knows me well was warning me because I now have a "hard limit" with nipple clamps. I decided that I have enough to read without reading about that or any other books delving into BDSM.

This book started out so good. I was super excited but seriously, I have had it up to my eyeballs with this genre and it's flooding of the romance market. If you're into reading about that, then try this book. You may love it. Nice heroine and hot fighter. Even decent secondary characters. Quirky humor also.

No comments:

Post a Comment