Sunday, September 29, 2013

Flasher! by Elene Sallinger

Flasher
Grade: B
Hotness Level: Inferno
Kink Level: No Kink up to High Kink
Genre: Contemporary, Erotica, Flash Fiction, BDSM, ménage
Reviewed by Kate

37 pages

This is a collection of flash fiction erotica, or extremely short stories. Most of the time we don't know much about the characters back stories or how they met. There are no beginnings or endings, we are simply there with them at that moment in time. The six stories in this collection range from a hot and sweet after-boot camp reunion to crops and bondage. From strangers to masters and most things in between.

Elene Sallinger's writing seared the pages and left my Kindle smoking. It felt like the stories were excerpts from books rather than just a collection of random scenes. My only complaint is that I now have six stories worth of characters that I want to know more about.

This was my first time reading any flash fiction.  It worked well for me as a quick break between book, although for some of the stories I really wanted to know more about the characters' befores and afters.  Have any of you tried flash fiction? If so, what did you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment