Saturday, December 21, 2013

Jagger's Moves by Allie Standifer



Jagger's Moves (SEALs On Fire #4)
Grade-B-
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-SEALs on Fire #4
Genre-Contemporary
Reviewed by Kay
66 pages
 
What do you get when you take two childhood friends, whose mothers forced them to remain pen pals after moves separated the families? You get a woman who write erotica for a living and a Navy SEAL.
When Ty, nicknamed Jagger, agrees to pick his former pen pal up from the airport after being pressured by his mother, he sees a woman exit the plane. A drop dead gorgeous woman, no less. His heart almost stops and his world is forever changed.

Alexa is very eager to reconnect with her friend and childhood crush, Ty. She has thought of little else over the years. She's now a grown woman with grown-up desires. She knows that this trip home is when she is gonna make her move.

I enjoyed this book more than the last one I read. Granted, during a short story the love is instantaneous but I didn't really mind the rushing of things. I bought into the whole fantasy of love at first sight. This story didn't have much of a story honestly. But hot sex...WOW, it had that by the boatloads. So far this series has the best quotes. Below are my favorites.

"When you go to your meeting tomorrow or whatever tomorrow evening, your pussy will ache and you won't remember a time when my cock wasn't fucking you."

"You see more in me than I see in myself, and for that, I want to be the person you think I am."

I can't wait to read the rest of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment