Friday, December 27, 2013

Kay's Series Lists

After seeing Anne's series lists, I had to do my own.

1.) The Dark-Hunters/Were-Hunters by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Engaging and wonderful series. Some books are hit and miss but overall, fantastic. (Anne, don't be a quitter!)

2.) The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward. Just fantastic and its keeps getting better. Hot sex and vampires? What's better than that?

3.) The Pride series by Shelly Laurenston. Laugh out loud hilarious. Sexy and endearing. Love Anne and my quote conversations back and forth.

4.) Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter. Demon lords who crack me up as I fan myself. And William. you devil!

5.)Immortals After Dark series by Kresley Cole. Another fun and very sexy series.

Enough paranormal, now historicals.

1.) The Highland Guard by Monica McCarty. Scottish Highlanders! Do I need to say more? Kilts and claymores.

2.) The Smith-Smythe Quartet by Julia Quinn. Not as good as the Bridgertons but pretty darn good.

3.) Maya Banks historical trilogy series. She's put it on hiatus for another BDSM trilogy and I'm very pissed at her!

4.) Hell's Eight series by Sarah McCarty. Historical cowboys? Giddy-up!

And now contemporary.

1.) The Assassins series by Toni Aleo. Hot, sexy and funny. Hockey. Great.

2.)Play-by-Play series by Jaci Burton. Good series with great covers!

3.) One Night With Sole Regret by Olivia Cunning. Series of novella. Hot! Rockers!

4.) Rough Riders/West Boys by Lorelei James. Filthy and funny. Can be very emotional. Kate and I love them. Anne is now hooked too.

5.) Fool's Gold series by Susan Mallery. Small town romances with heat and heart. Love this series!

6.) Lucy Harbor by Jill Shalvis. Small town romances with heat and heart also.

There are a few others but I've just started those.



No comments:

Post a Comment