Monday, December 30, 2013

Kay's Top Ten List of the Year and More

Here's my top ten list for 2013.

1.) Highlander Most Wanted by Maya Banks. Very pissed that I have to wait for the final book in this wonderful trilogy for a whole other year! Are you listening Maya?

2.) All Over You by Emily Snow. The second full length novel in this series has been pushed back time and time again. Pissed about that too!

3.) Knight by Kristen Ashley. Very alpha male book and I loved it. It was also filthy and I loved that too!

4.) Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon. I absolutely can not say enough about this YA series. I love every book and eagerly await the next one.

5.) Wolf With Benefits by Shelly Laurenston. Laurenston writing about non-winged shifters. Enough said. Plus I get to quote exchange with Anne.

6.) Styxx by Sherrilyn Kenyon. Gut wrenching and spectacular. Kenyon at her brilliant best.

7.) Trying To Score by Toni Aleo. Hockey and hotness.

8.) Empty Net by Toni Aleo. Repeat the above.

9.) The Christmas He Loved Her by Juliana Stone. A sweet book about second chance love.

10.) SEAL of Honor by Tonya Burrows. Military romantic suspense. One of my favorite genres.

I read a great number of great books this year. I got to go to the RT book convention with Anne. We had a great time there and I discovered that I'm officially too old to read out of mass market paperback books.

I discovered and met Toni Aleo. She is my favorite find and author of 2013. Her hockey series is fantastic! Here's to 2014 and the hope for more wonderful books to read!

No comments:

Post a Comment