Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tie Me Down by Tracy Wolff

Tie Me Down
Grade-DNF
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-Mild Kink
Genre-Contemporary
Reviewed by Kay
296 pages

This book should've been so good. It is erotic romantic suspense, two of my favorite things.

Genevieve is a New Orleans homicide detective who knows there's a serial killer loose in her city. The problem is that her superior doesn't believe her. She knows its just a matter of time until he kills again. She picks up a stranger in a bar and they have a no holds barred night of sex. She finds out the next day that he has old articles about her life and these open sex cases. She was looking for a shirt of his to wear since he tore hers to shreds the night before. Needless to say, she gets the hell out of there while he out getting breakfast.

Cole is an award winning documentary director. His sister was murdered years ago when she moved to New Orleans. He comes to town to do a movie and to see Genevieve. He wants to help in her investigation in hopes he finds his sister's killer. He is her one night stand from the bar.

It sounds fantastic doesn't it? I just never worked for me and tried to read it not once but twice. I love romance, romantic suspense and erotic romance. I love hot sex in my books and lots of it. This book was pretty much all sex. Wait, at least the part  that I read. This was a DNF for me, which is rare, and never in the romantic suspense category. I wouldn't say this is a bad book for everybody but it just wasn't for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment