Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Falling For The Backup by Toni Aleo

Falling for the Backup (Assassins, #3.5)
Grade-A
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-None
Series-Assassins #3.5
Reviewed by Kay


This latest read from Toni Aleo's Assassins series is another great addition. It focuses on Jordan, who is the backup goalie. He has been on the bench since a very significant injury. While he was healing, his replacement became a star goalie and basically took his place on the team. Now that he's healed, he wants to play again and is talking with other teams. He also wants to settle down, get married and have kids, so he's looking for his future wife.

Aynslee is a elementary education teacher. A red haired Irish girl complete with a big family. She transferred down to Nashville after a breakup with her longtime boyfriend. These two meet on a plane ride back to Nashville. Instant sparks and here you go. I love these novels, I really do. This series is an auto-read for me. When she has a new book come out, I  clear my schedule so I can sit down and read it. If you haven't started reading her, you are sooo missing out on one of the best new authors there is out there. I can not wait for September when the next book comes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment