Sunday, June 30, 2013

Shadow's Claim by Kresley Cole


Shadow's Claim (The Dacians, #1)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-None
Series-The Dacians #1
Reviewed by Kay

Trehan Daciano is the Prince of Shadows from the kingdom of Dacia. He is an assassin tracking Caspian, a demon that escaped from his secret realm. When he arrives to the kingdom of Abadin on Caspian's trail, he finds Bettina. Bettina is the princess and soon to be queen. His vampire heart starts beating and he realizes she blooded him. That means she is his mate. Bettina fights their attraction for all she worth. To win Bettina, Trehan has to enter of fighting contest which is a last man alive contest. The winner of the contest gets the princess and gets to be King.

I loved Trehan as a hero but Bettina drove me nuts! Constantly moaning over a guy who made it plain for all to see that he didn't want or love her. I thought Trehan deserved better. This was my first audio book and I think I liked listening to it better than if I would've read it. I had a great narrator. Over all I enjoyed this book and look forward to the next one but probably only in audio format. I apologize for any and all misspellings as I didn't read the book, I listened to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment