Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Bonds of Hope by Lynda Aicher

       
Grade-B+
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-High Kink
Series-Wicked Play #4
Genre-BDSM
Reviewed by Kate
228 pages

Quinn is an actress researching a role as a submissive for an upcoming tv series. Marcus is a professional Dom at The Den who has agreed to spend a week with Quinn, giving her his first hand experience in the world of BDSM.

Lynda Aicher has taken what could have turned out to be an extremely formulaic read and turned it into something hot and emotional. In the first few chapters, I worried that I wouldn't be able to connect with Quinn, who kept escaping into roles when she was with Marcus, rather than being present. But watching Quinn discover herself turned out to be something special. Marcus was everything you could hope for in a Dom.

My one complaint was that I would have liked to see a glimpse of Quinn and Marcus further into the future than the epilogue gave us. But there's going to be a book 5 in this series, so I remain hopeful.

Bonds of Hope is a wonderful addition to the Wicked Play series. A rare combination of steamy-sexy-hot and emotion. With strong characters and a moving plot that kept me turning the pages, this one leaves me wanting more, more, more.

No comments:

Post a Comment