Thursday, October 10, 2013

Real by Katy Evans

Real (Real, Raw & Ripped, #1)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-Real, Raw and Ripped #1
Genre-Contemporary
Reviewed by Kay
266 pages

I have been waiting to read this for a looong time and I'm so glad I did! Remington is an underground boxer who was a pro but now is fallen from grace. A true and total bad boy, in every sense of the word. He sees Brooke before one of his matches and becomes fixated on her. Brooke sees Remy and thinks he's the sexiest man she's ever seen. He needs her to do something for him and this starts a beautiful but not traditional love story.

As I was reading I was intrigued and a little aggravated by the pacing of this book at first. I kept thinking that with all the sexual tension going on that surely someone would have sex soon. You so have to wait until about 55% into the story for the sex but it is so worth it. This is a very dirty book and I ended up liking it a whole lot.

It is a story of unconditional love and what that really means. It's also about a pure love that gives you a goofy smile on your face and makes your heart full. When you learn Remy's secret you'll love him even more. This is an on going series (which is not my favorite thing) but I will be here awaiting each and every book.

No comments:

Post a Comment