Thursday, October 24, 2013

Throw Back Thursday-Glory in Death by J.D. Robb

Glory in Death (In Death, #2)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Blaze
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-In Death #2
Genre-Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by Kay
296 pages
Wow! So much went on in this book for me. Roarke and Eve's relationship evolving, I got to meet Peabody, more Pheeney (spelling?), a new commissioner of police, a good whodunnit and a little Mavis thrown in for fun.

I really am enjoying this series and am still grateful for Anne, Doris, Anna and Holy's suggestions to read this series. I really liked the mystery, wondering who the killer was. Was the elder Angelini or the younger one? Or possibly the future son- in- law? This world that Robb has created is very interesting and entertaining. It got me heart pumping with the suspense and is surprisingly at times, terrifying with it's scene descriptions.

It ended with a marriage proposal and I'm very interested to see how Eve handles this. I have the third audio book on reserve at the library and hoping it comes in today so I can get it and start it!
             

No comments:

Post a Comment