Friday, October 11, 2013

Winters Heat by Cristin Harber

Winters Heat (Titan, #1)
       
           
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Blaze
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-Titan #1
Genre-Military Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by Kay

This started out a little rough for me. I had to push myself forward. I am glad that I did because this turned out to be a really good book.

There's this private military group called Titan. They help when the regular military can't. The mission in this book was to retrieve a disc that had human trafficking information on it. Colby Winters (from Titan) was sent to get it and he ended up with a whole lot more. Mia Kensington is a therapist who was fulfilling a client's last wish, which was to retrieve that same disc. She ends up kidnapped by a mountain of a man. A man she thinks is really hot but very dangerous.

I really liked both of the characters in this story. Colby was very alpha and Mia was a firecracker. I also enjoyed the secondary characters too. As a suspense fan, I was in heaven when the action really got going. There were some steamy love scenes also. I will definitely be reading the next book in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment