Friday, November 15, 2013

Crash and Burn by Anne Marsh

Crash and Burn (The Men of Crash, Fire and Rescue #1)
Grade-C
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-The Men of Crash, Fire & Rescue #1
Genre-Contemporary
Reviewed by Kay
34 pages


I don't even think you could call this a novella. It was a very short story.

Dane and Laura Jo went to high school together. He was the football hero and she was the girl from the wrong side of the tracks. They slept together and the Laura Jo left town for different life. She became a pilot with the Armed Forces and Dane is a rescue worker. He rescues Laura Jo from a crash and the two reconnect.

This story was okay for a start to a series. I wished there was more to it but it is what it is. Cute premise, a hot sex scene and a great cover. I may read more to the series.

2 comments:

  1. It cracks me up that hot sex scene and great cover get equal mention! That IS one great cover, though! -Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the cover should get equal mention in this short of a story. If the cover sucks, I'm not even going to read the blurb.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete