Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Officer Off Limits by Tessa Bailey

Officer Off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)
Grade-C
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-Line of Duty #3
Genre-Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by Kay
250 pages
Story Brooks is a teacher in California. She's engaged to a doctor she doesn't really love. Said doctor breaks up with her and right after that she learns that her father has had a heart attack in New York. She goes there to see her dad and meets Daniel Chase. Daniel is a hostage negotiator like her father. Daniel and her father have a special relationship since her dad mentored Daniel. Jack (the dad) tells Daniel to stay away from Story because he's a man whore. He really really is. Daniel tries to honor Jack's order, for about five minutes.

I'll be honest, the last two books put together aren't as good as the first one. This book was okay but it didn't make me flush or blush. I love a dirty talking man and Daniel didn't talk dirty very much. There are a few things I've come to expect from Tessa Bailey and a filthy mouthed hero is one of them. Don't get me wrong, I will still read Tessa Bailey! I just wish the last two books were as good as the first.

No comments:

Post a Comment