Friday, November 1, 2013

Garrison's Creed by Cristin Harber

Garrison's Creed (Titan, #2)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-No Kink
Series-Titan #2
Genre-Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by Kay
280 pages
Cash and Nicola were raised together. Cash was Nicola's brother's best friend. Nicola had to enter witness protection and everyone thought she was dead. She became a CIA spy and she was pretty good at it. When Cash catches sight of Nicola through his sniper lens, he's floored. The woman he thought was dead, the only woman he has ever loved is alive.

Reading this book was fun and sexy. Very sexy. Cash is a doll. I can so see how Nic fell in love with him. All girls fall for a bad boy at one time or another. He was a man-whore. A slut really. I mean seriously. He's an alpha male without being an asshole. All the things I personally adore. Nicola was a tough chick and I enjoyed her character as well.

I would give this book three and half stars because I felt it drug in the middle a little too long and kind of lost me. It did pick up and I ended up enjoying It quite a bit. I definitely will read the rest of this series. I'm very intrigued about Sugar. Who doesn't love sugar? The suspense is great for a romantic suspense lover. And she chose his last name after her time in witness protection was over, sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment