Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Claim Me by J. Kenner

Claim Me (Stark Trilogy, #2)
Grade-C
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-Low
Series-Stark Trilogy #2
Reviewed by Kay

Let me start by saying that I have never the first book in this trilogy. I was given the book as an ARC to read and review.

Damien Stark is a financial wizard. Very handsome, wealthy and of course scarred. In the first novel of this series, he and Nikki Fairchild agree to an arrangement. He will pay her one million dollars if she is his for an agreed upon amount of time. She is his to do with what he wants, sexual or otherwise.

At the start of this novel, their arrangement is over but not the feelings that have grown between them. They face struggles from their pasts and basically his inability to fully trust. I never fully connected with these characters but I feel that's because I never read the first book. I liked the writing style and it was easy to read but I just never really cared about them as characters. I think had I read the first book I might have liked this more.

No comments:

Post a Comment