Saturday, April 27, 2013

Dirty Girls' Update


I have been doing a lot lately. I just realized recently that I have way too much television to watch and not enough time to read. I'm still trying to work that out. This weekend I'm trying to prepare for the RT Convention in Kansas City that Anne and I are attending just three days! It will be my first one and I can't wait! I hope to get some reading done daily, since it's my Zen but we'll see. Other than that, my parenting has been challenging lately. Between Anne and I, we will try to update at the conference. We would love it if you would leave a comment on the site about a review, if you have problems doing so, please let us know. We would love to hear from you.

Kay

5 comments:

  1. The Voice, The Following, The Americans, Survivor, Criminal Minds, Duck Dynasty, Counting Cars, Glee, Hannibal and Bates Motel right now. Dexter and True Blood are on the horizon. Ugh, too darn much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow! I've just got Big Bang Theory right now, though I'm anxiously awaiting So You Think You Can Dance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope You Are Enjoying The Conference.

    ReplyDelete