Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Fatal Heat by Lisa Marie Rice

Fatal Heat: A Navy SEAL Novella
Grade-C
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-None
Genre-Military Romantic Suspense
Reviewed by Kay

Max Wright is an ex-Navy SEAL. He was injured in battle very badly. After leaving the hospital, he stays at CO's beach property to finish rehab.

Paige Waring is a plant geneticist and neighbor to where Max is staying. His CO is her godfather. She has a supper hyper but lovable dog named Max. Confusing, huh?

This is a novella that is about healing physically, mentally and emotionally. The characters are engaging, including the dog, Max. The love scenes were hot but it was the suspense that didn't gel for me. Then, there was the dog as a helper that I couldn't buy into.  I love Lisa Marie Rice. I think if the mystery/suspense would have been better, I would've loved the novella

No comments:

Post a Comment