Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Headed For Trouble by Suzanne Brockmann

Headed for Trouble (Troubleshooters #16.5)
Grade-B-
Hotness Level-None
Kink Level-None
Series-Troubleshooters #16.5
Reviewed by Kay

This was a collection of short stories about some of the characters from the Troubleshooter series. It was very nice to read about them again. There wasn't any real new information about the characters and I was hoping there would be. That was very disappointing for me.

You get some of the key players of the series here. I laughed and reminisced during the stories. If you love the series like I do then you'll want to read the book. I think it is better suited to get from the library because nothing new was really offered here. I hope she takes this series off hiatus. When she does, I'll be back with open arms.

2 comments:

  1. Wait, did I read the tags right? You gave a B- to a book with NO SEX? Your love for Brockmann really knows no bounds!

    ReplyDelete