Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The Warrior by Margaret Mallory

The Warrior (Return of the Highlanders, #3)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Blaze
Kink Level-None
Series-Return of the Highlanders #3
Reviewed by Kay

This is the final chapter in this saga, I think.  It is the story of Duncan and Moira. They grew up together in their clan. Moira's brother is Duncan's best friend. They had a love affair as teens but due to the different stations in life they had, once their affair was exposed, they were separated. Duncan was sent to France and Moira was married off to an Irish chieftain. Flash forward seven years and we find Duncan sent to check on Moira now that her brother is in a fight for his title. Moira's life is not all its cracked up to be.

I don't want to give any of the surprises away in the story so I'll stop there. I love this series and this story. I love the trope of the brother's best friend and the sister. There was a great deal of emotion in this story. It's a great example of enduring love and the importance of family. I can't recommend it enough. I've read everything this author has written and will continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment