Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Touch Me by Olivia Cunning

Touch Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #4)
Grade-B
Hotness Level-Inferno
Kink Level-High Kink
Series-One Night With Sole Regret #4
Reviewed by Kay

Have you ever wanted to prove something to yourself and maybe everyone else while you're at it? Well, Caitlyn Hanson did. She wanted to prove to herself that she was sexy and that a man or men would want her. With that in mind she, through the help of her friend, gets admission into a sex club.
She wants sex with a random stranger for nothing more than sex sake. She's never been very experienced and she married the first man she ever slept with. Turns out he was a cheater and she is now single.

For Owen Mitchell, a bass guitarist for the band Sole Regret, a night at a sex club was pretty normal. He loves sex and will try almost anything. So, when he sees Caitlyn, who's a few years older than him, he thinks his night just got even better. These two talk and decide on what they want from the night. I won't say exactly what but I was impressed.

I am a fan of Olivia Cunning and loved the first two books of her Sinners series but lost interest with Trey's book. I had no interest in finishing that series either. Luckily, I had already started this one. I enjoyed Gabe's and Adam's books. I wasn't crazy about Shade's book or the novella Share Me but this one kind of redeemed this series and Olivia Cunning as an author for me. I hope people will give this novella series a chance and I can't wait for her new series that features Dare Mills!

2 comments:

  1. You recommended this series to me and I really liked it. I am looking forward to the continued novellas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished the first book in this series. Now I'll have to catch up on this series to see if I agree with you about Shade's book.

    -Kate

    ReplyDelete